Shelter From The Storm
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Shelter From The Storm

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Nouvel album : Tempest

+29
Monsieur Plume
dr.out
lalou
Noulé
Chinaski
odradek
Baptiste
John Wesley Harding
gengis_khan
Jack Fate
Simmm
Wednesday
hazel
the tightrope walker
ChavaBloc
Xa
CORTEZ
Moonlight
Sherpa
Esther
Oyster
JeffreyLeePierre
Desmos
Sardequin
Soledad
deafbillieblackbell
vox populi
Aleyster
used_spoon
33 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Diamonds&Rust
Only A Hobo
Diamonds&Rust

Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Sep - 22:22

Mon classement

1° Tin Angel

2° Long & Wasted Years

3° Soon After Midnight

4° Tempest

5° Roll on John

6° Pay in Blood

7° Narrow Way

8° Scarlet Town

9° Duquesne Whistle

Classement pas définitif ...excepté Tin Angel
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
gengis_khan
This Land Is Your Land
gengis_khan

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeVen 14 Sep - 0:21

Diamonds&Rust a écrit:
Mon classement

1° Tin Angel

2° Long & Wasted Years

3° Soon After Midnight

4° Tempest

5° Roll on John

6° Pay in Blood

7° Narrow Way

8° Scarlet Town

9° Duquesne Whistle

Classement pas définitif ...excepté Tin Angel

Roll on John 5ème ?? perso je lui donne volontiers la médaille d'argent
Chinaski
This Land Is Your Land
Chinaski

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeVen 14 Sep - 2:19

Roll on john" largement dernier pour moi
Jack Fate
This Land Is Your Land
Jack Fate

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeVen 14 Sep - 7:07

used_spoon a écrit:
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/bob-dylan-strikes-back-at-critics-20120912

Citation :
Bob Dylan opens up like never before in the new issue of Rolling Stone, on newsstands Friday, September 14th. In the interview with Mikal Gilmore, Dylan covers an incredible range of topics: John Lennon and Bruce Springsteen; what he really thought about the movies I'm Not There and Masked and Anonymous; being picked up by the police in New Jersey in 2009; and – in a remarkable stretch – his belief that he was "transfigured" around the time of his 1966 motorcycle accident. Dylan also, for the first time, strikes back at critics who have accused him of drawing too much from the work of others. Here's an excerpt:

I want to ask about the controversy over your quotations in your songs from the works of other writers, such as Japanese author Junichi Saga's Confessions of a Yakuza, and the Civil War poetry of Henry Timrod. In folk and jazz, quotation is a rich and enriching tradition, but some critics say that you didn't cite your sources clearly. What's your response to those kinds of charges?
Oh, yeah, in folk and jazz, quotation is a rich and enriching tradition. That certainly is true. It's true for everybody, but me. There are different rules for me. And as far as Henry Timrod is concerned, have you even heard of him? Who's been reading him lately? And who's pushed him to the forefront? Who's been making you read him? And ask his descendants what they think of the hoopla. And if you think it's so easy to quote him and it can help your work, do it yourself and see how far you can get. Wussies and pussies complain about that stuff. It's an old thing – it's part of the tradition. It goes way back. These are the same people that tried to pin the name Judas on me. Judas, the most hated name in human history! If you think you've been called a bad name, try to work your way out from under that. Yeah, and for what? For playing an electric guitar? As if that is in some kind of way equitable to betraying our Lord and delivering him up to be crucified. All those evil motherfuckers can rot in hell.

Seriously?
I'm working within my art form. It's that simple. I work within the rules and limitations of it. There are authoritarian figures that can explain that kind of art form better to you than I can. It's called songwriting. It has to do with melody and rhythm, and then after that, anything goes. You make everything yours. We all do it.

For the full interview, pick up the new issue of Rolling Stone.

Haha, hâte de lire la suite !

Il continue sur la même veine (toujours sur le plagiat), ambiance Pay in Blood

People have tried to stop me every inch of the way. They've always had bad stuff to say about me (...) Fuck'em. I'll see them all in their graves

Oyster
This Land Is Your Land
Oyster

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeVen 14 Sep - 8:10

Faut qu'il prenne ses gouttes, là. Il va finir par nous faire un infarctus.
Sardequin
This Land Is Your Land
Sardequin

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeVen 14 Sep - 16:22

Un autre article

Tempest Dylan - Next Libé

Dernière édition par Sardequin le Ven 14 Sep - 19:57, édité 1 fois
http://joseph-isola.info/Sardequin
vox populi
This Land Is Your Land
vox populi

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeVen 14 Sep - 19:55

Sardequin a écrit:
Un autre article

Tempest Dyaln - Next Libé

Bof
Baptiste
This Land Is Your Land
Baptiste

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeVen 14 Sep - 23:18

D'autres extraits de l'interview Rolling Stone.
Il est dé-chaî-né le Dylan.
Morveux comme jamais.
Elle va être culte cette interview, je vous le dis.

Lisez au moins cette intro :

Citation :
Interviewer Mikal Gilmore writes in the introduction to the cover story that Dylan "opened up unflinchingly, with no apologies," and that's certainly true when it comes to the legend taking on his critics, especially those who've accused him of plagiarizing literary figures. "People have tried to stop me every inch of the way," Dylan says in the interview. "They've always had bad stuff to say about me… F--- 'em. I'll see them all in their graves."

Le passage sur le Never Ending Tour est cool, également :

Citation :
Dylan also suggests that there's no point diving into the psychology of why, at age 71, he seems more driven than ever to tour endlessly. "Is there something strange about touring? About playing live shows? If there is, tell me what it is. Willie [Nelson]'s been playing them for years, and nobody ever asks him why he still tours."

Et l'article complet : http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/bob-dylan-calls-critics-wussies-pussies-rot-hell-010107793.html

Citation :
Judging from his comments in a new Rolling Stone interview, Bob Dylan may have a more "Tempest"-uous personality than many of us knew.

Interviewer Mikal Gilmore writes in the introduction to the cover story that Dylan "opened up unflinchingly, with no apologies," and that's certainly true when it comes to the legend taking on his critics, especially those who've accused him of plagiarizing literary figures. "People have tried to stop me every inch of the way," Dylan says in the interview. "They've always had bad stuff to say about me… F--- 'em. I'll see them all in their graves."

Dylan also refers to those who've passed judgment on him as "wussies and pussies," "idiots (who) don't know what they're talking about," and "evil motherf---ers (who) can rot in hell."

And, perhaps the Dylan quote to end all Dylan quotes: "Why is it that when people talk about me they have to go crazy? What the f--- is the matter with them?" It's not quite the same as "How many roads must a man walk down...," but close enough for the 21st century.

The purpose behind this fascinating and very rare interview—which officially hits the streets on Friday—was to promote the highly acclaimed new album Tempest, which arrived in stores this week. And Dylan does discuss in detail the songs he wrote on the new record about the Titanic and John Lennon. But the sections of the conversation that are likely to get the most attention have to do with his unsentimental recollections of the 1960s, his refusal to say much about President Obama, and the choice four-letter words he reserves for some of the detractors who've gotten under his skin.

When Gilmore inquires about scholars having found Dylan borrowing chunks of the work of Japanese author Junichi Saga and Civil War poet Henry Timrod for lyrics on some of his most recent albums, the singer/songwriter gets his gander up.

Dylan agrees with Gilmore's suggestion that "in folk and jazz, quotation is a rich and enriching tradition" and adds: "I mean, everyone else can do it but not me. There are different rules for me. And as far as Henry Timrod is concerned, have you even heard of him? Who's been reading him lately? And who's pushed him to the forefront? Who's been making you read him? And ask his descendants what they think of the hoopla. And if you think it's so easy to quote him and it can help your work, do it yourself and see how far you can get. Wussies and pussies complain about that stuff. It's an old thing—it's part of the tradition. It goes way back."

He goes on, "These are the same people that tried to pin the name Judas on me," referring to a famous 1966 concert where someone shouted the J-word at him for abandoning folk for rock & roll. "Judas, the most hated name in human history! If you think you've been called a bad name, try to work your way out from under that. Yeah, and for what? For playing an electric guitar? As if that is in some kind of way equitable to betraying our Lord and delivering him up to be crucified. All those evil motherf---ers can rot in hell."

For Dylan, the plagiarism accusations are old hat, he says. "People have tried to stop me every inch of the way. They've always had bad stuff to say about me... Newsweek printed that some kid from New Jersey wrote 'Blowin' in the Wind' and it wasn't me at all. And when that didn't fly, people accused me of stealing the melody from a 16th-century Protestant hymn. And when that didn't work, they said they made a mistake and it was really an old Negro spiritual. So what's so different? It's gone on for so long I might not be able to live without it now. F--- 'em. I'll see them all in their graves."

He also bristles at the idea that his post-Time Out of Mind work is infused with a sense of mortality.

"I can name you a hundred songs where everything ends in tragedy," Dylan tells Rolling Stone. "It's called tradition, and that's what I deal in. Traditional, with a capital T. Maybe people have to have a simplistic way of identifying something, if they can't grasp it properly — use some term that they think they can understand, like mortality. Oh, like, 'These songs must be about mortality. I mean, Dylan, isn't he an old guy? He must be thinking about that.' You know what I say to that horses---? I say these idiots don't know what they're talking about. Go find somebody else to pick on."

Dylan isn't that irascible throughout the entire interview. And it's clear veteran rock critic Gilmore established a rapport with him few other writers would manage. But when Gilmore tries to pin the elusive singer down on a few topics where he seems vague, contradictory, or waffly, Dylan is having none of it.

Pressed repeatedly for his thoughts on Obama, Dylan finally says, "What do I think of him? I like him. But you're asking the wrong person. You know who you should be asking that to? You should be asking his wife what she thinks of him. She's the only one that matters. Look, I only met him a few times. I mean, what do you want me to say? He loves music. He's personable. He dresses good. What the f--- do you want me to say?"

And on the subject of whether Dylan is consciously enigmatic or just misunderstood, the artist gets prickly again. "I mean, what's there, like, to understand?... Who's supposed to understand? My in-laws? Am I supposed to be some misunderstood artist living in an attic? You tell me. What's there to understand? Please, can we stop now?"

Dylan also suggests that there's no point diving into the psychology of why, at age 71, he seems more driven than ever to tour endlessly. "Is there something strange about touring? About playing live shows? If there is, tell me what it is. Willie [Nelson]'s been playing them for years, and nobody ever asks him why he still tours."

But Dylan is responsible for bringing on some of these lines of questioning that he ultimately resists. The subject of Obama arises because Dylan spends a great deal of time thoughtfully reflecting on the legacy of the Civil War on race relations and America itself... but he rejects a line of questioning about the country's first black president. When Gilmore presses him to remember that he made a statement on Election Night 2008 that "it looks like things are gonna change now," Dylan finally admits, "I don't know what I could have meant by that. You say things sometimes, you don't know what the hell you mean. But you're sincere when you say it."

And in the section of the interview most likely to be picked over by serious Dylanologists, the artist eagerly talks about how he was changed forever by a 1966 motorcycle accident that resulted in a "transfiguration"—though he grows increasingly cryptic when Gilmore presses him on the meaning of that.

Dylan shows the writer a paperback edition of a biography of one of the Hell's Angels, pointing out that the names of the authors are both "Zimmerman"—like his own given name—and that the book goes into detail about the death in a motorcycle accident of a Bobby Zimmerman. "Look at all the connecting things," Dylan tells Gilmour. "I had a motorcycle accident in 1966... Transfiguration: You can go and learn about it from the Catholic Church, you can learn about it in some old mystical books, but it's a real concept. It's happened throughout the ages...So when you ask some of your questions, you're asking them to a person who's long dead. You're asking them to a person that doesn't exist. But people make that mistake about me all the time."

But when Gilmore tries to get more details on what "transfiguration" meant for Dylan in '66, the artist seems to grow defensive again. "Why is it that when people talk about me they have to go crazy? What the f--- is the matter with them? Sure, I had a motorcycle accident. Sure, I played with the Band. Yeah, I made a record called John Wesley Harding. And sure, I sounded different. So f---ing what? They want to know what can't be known... Why are they doing this? They don't really know... May the Lord have mercy on them. They are lost souls... It's sad for me, and it's sad for them."

Anyone wanting a take on Dylan's religious beliefs may also come away unenlightened. He tells RS that he almost released an album of all-new religious songs instead of Tempest, and even now he isn't sure he made the right choice of which collection to put out. Asked if these unreleased tracks were along the lines of his 1979 Slow Train Coming period, Dylan demurs and explains that they were closer to the hymn "Just a Closer Walk With Thee."

But when he's questioned about the pervasive influence of the Bible on his work, Dylan doesn't seem to want to single that text out. "I believe in the Book of Revelation. I believe in disclosure, you know? There's truth in all books. In some kind of way. Confucius, Sun Tzu, Marcus Aurelius, the Koran, the Torah, the New Testament, the Buddhist sutras, the Bhagavad-Gita, the Egyptian Book of the Dead, and many thousands more. You can't go through life without reading some kind of book."

One topic he's not vague about: the decade he's most identified with—and would rather not be. "I really wasn't so much a part of what they call 'the Sixties,'" he insists to RS. "I was there during that time, but I really couldn't identify with what was happening." He calls one counterculture hero out for derision: "You know, for instance, [Timothy] Leary and others like him, they wouldn't have lasted a second in earlier days."

"The Fifties were a simpler time," Dylan says fondly. "You had the whole town to roam around in, and there didn't seem to be any sadness or fear or insecurity. It was just woods and sky and rivers and streams, winter and summer, spring, autumn. The changing of the seasons. The culture was mainly circuses and carnivals, preachers and barnstorming pilots, hillbilly shows and comedians, big bands and whatnot. Powerful radio shows and powerful radio music... And when you grow up that way, it stays in you... I guess the Fifties would have ended in about '65. I don't really have a warm feeling for that period of time [in the late '60s]. Why would I? Those days were cruel."

And he's not at all ambiguous about his pleasure over having received the Medal of Freedom. "Oh, of course it's a thrill! I mean, who wouldn't want to get a letter from the White House? And the kind of people they were putting me in the category with was just amazing. People like John Glenn and Madeleine Albright, Toni Morrison and Pat Summitt, John Doer, William Foege and some others, too... Pat Summitt alone has won more basketball games with her teams than any NCAA coach. John Glenn, we all know what he did. And Toni Morrison is as good as it gets. I loved spending time with them. What's the alternative? Hanging around with hedge-fund hucksters or Hollywood gigolos?"

Bob Dylan: He may be equal parts malcontent and enigma, but no one will ever accuse him of being just a gigolo.

Mais c'est la faute à Dylan
Diamonds&Rust
Only A Hobo
Diamonds&Rust

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSam 15 Sep - 0:22

Un tel entretien aurait mérité d'être filmé ..pour voir les gestuelles de sa colère °_°

Et oui pourquoi ont ne lui reproche pas à Willie !eh ? qui est son aîné ? ....vas y Bobby ne te laisse pas faire °_° paf!

Bel entretien ...j'ai bien ri

Jack Fate
This Land Is Your Land
Jack Fate

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSam 15 Sep - 3:48

Je suis en train de la lire et je regrette de ne pas avoir l'enregistrement audio. Une autre citation que j'aime bien "My songs are personal. I wouldn't want people singing along with me. It would sound funny".
JeffreyLeePierre
This Land Is Your Land
JeffreyLeePierre

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSam 15 Sep - 11:50

Citation :

"The Fifties were a simpler time," Dylan says fondly. "You had the whole town to roam around in, and there didn't seem to be any sadness or fear or insecurity. It was just woods and sky and rivers and streams, winter and summer, spring, autumn. The changing of the seasons. The culture was mainly circuses and carnivals, preachers and barnstorming pilots, hillbilly shows and comedians, big bands and whatnot. Powerful radio shows and powerful radio music... And when you grow up that way, it stays in you... I guess the Fifties would have ended in about '65. I don't really have a warm feeling for that period of time [in the late '60s]. Why would I? Those days were cruel."
Oui, ça fait quand même un peu mal aux seins de voir Dylan faire dans ce vieux poncif des fifties qu'étaient quand même mieux. OK, il surjoue (?) le vieux réfugié dans le monde du spectacle vivant. Mais y a pas besoin d'avoir une conscience politique de Weatherman pour se souvenir que c'était surtout le bon temps du McCarthysme et de la ségrégation raciale, dans son si beau pays. Alors venant de Dylan, merde...
lalou
This Land Is Your Land
lalou

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSam 15 Sep - 12:48

+1
... Mais c'est juste de la nostalgie: on a tous une tendresse particulière avec l'époque de notre enfance.
John Wesley Harding
People Get Ready!
John Wesley Harding

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSam 15 Sep - 18:00

JeffreyLeePierre a écrit:
Citation :

Oui, ça fait quand même un peu mal aux seins de voir Dylan faire dans ce vieux poncif des fifties qu'étaient quand même mieux. OK, il surjoue (?) le vieux réfugié dans le monde du spectacle vivant. Mais y a pas besoin d'avoir une conscience politique de Weatherman pour se souvenir que c'était surtout le bon temps du McCarthysme et de la ségrégation raciale, dans son si beau pays. Alors venant de Dylan, merde...

Ton post prouve surtout que tu n'es pas ricain ! Wink

Certes, les fifties, c'est McCarthy (en même temps il "tombe" en 1954), Eisenhower, la guerre de Corée tout ça...mais c'est aussi la prospérité, les perspectives d'un avenir radieux pour les USA, Martin Luther King et la proche fin de la ségrégation dans le sud, Kennedy qui est une raclure mais qui semble (comme Obama en 2008) être un véritable espoir pour le pays...et puis au ciné, Brando, et dans la musique, Elvis ,et le Rock'n'Roll...une période forcément "douce" et remplie d'espoir pour un jeune américain...
Chinaski
This Land Is Your Land
Chinaski

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSam 15 Sep - 18:08

c'est que les 50's c'est ringard, tout est tellement 100 fois mieux aujourd'hui
John Wesley Harding
People Get Ready!
John Wesley Harding

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSam 15 Sep - 18:10

Ah mais oui, à la place de Brassens, Brel et Ferré, nous avons Biolay, Bénabar et Christophe Maé, et en 3D... cheers
John Wesley Harding
People Get Ready!
John Wesley Harding

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSam 15 Sep - 18:11

Je ne comparerais pas Mendès France et De Gaulle à Hollande et Fillon, pas de politique... profileright
Chinaski
This Land Is Your Land
Chinaski

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSam 15 Sep - 18:12

et on peut télécharger gratos david guetta, c'est quand même cool
John Wesley Harding
People Get Ready!
John Wesley Harding

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSam 15 Sep - 18:13

cheers
JeffreyLeePierre
This Land Is Your Land
JeffreyLeePierre

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeDim 16 Sep - 0:48

J'ai aussi commis une chronique de Tempest : http://www.lagalette.fr/blog/

Embarassed
(parce que c'est dur d'oser passer après Mr. Oyster)
Desmos
This Land Is Your Land
Desmos

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeDim 16 Sep - 0:56

JeffreyLeePierre a écrit:
J'ai aussi commis une chronique de Tempest : http://www.lagalette.fr/blog/

Embarassed
(parce que c'est dur d'oser passer après Mr. Oyster)

Nous tenons là le contraire d'une chronique Oysteresque. Nous avons les deux pendants maintenant. thumright
JeffreyLeePierre
This Land Is Your Land
JeffreyLeePierre

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeDim 16 Sep - 1:47

Mais je le cite quand même : c'est de sa chronique (ou d'un de ses posts ici) que je tiens la durée de 68 minutes.
Baptiste
This Land Is Your Land
Baptiste

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeDim 16 Sep - 14:26

Baptiste a écrit:

Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 ScannedImage02copy3
Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 ScannedImage03-1

Dylan en 1964 : On apprend beaucoup sur une petite ville en fréquentant les salles de billard. (à Nat Hentoff du New Yorker)

Il n'y pas de hasard.

Sardequin
This Land Is Your Land
Sardequin

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeDim 16 Sep - 20:44

Alors ça, c’est pas banal ! Shocked

Voir ici !!

Je vous laisse la surprise !
vox populi
This Land Is Your Land
vox populi

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeDim 16 Sep - 22:24

Sardequin a écrit:

Voir ici !!

Incroyable!
Baptiste
This Land Is Your Land
Baptiste

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeDim 16 Sep - 22:39

vox populi a écrit:
Sardequin a écrit:

Voir ici !!

Incroyable!

Qu'est-ce qui est incroyable ?
Les droits d'édition sont un business depuis des lustres.

Sardequin
This Land Is Your Land
Sardequin

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeDim 16 Sep - 23:31

Il ne s’agit pas de « droits d’édition » ici, mais de spéculation sur les revenus liés aux œuvres de Dylan, aux bénéfices de ces concerts, etc. En fait la société qui détient les droits d’édition permet à des « investisseurs » de « jouer » avec ces revenus… C’est quand même assez tordu !
Baptiste
This Land Is Your Land
Baptiste

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeDim 16 Sep - 23:37

Sardequin a écrit:
Il ne s’agit pas de « droits d’édition » ici, mais de spéculation sur les revenus liés aux œuvres de Dylan, aux bénéfices de ces concerts, etc. En fait la société qui détient les droits d’édition permet à des « investisseurs » de « jouer » avec ces revenus… C’est quand même assez tordu !
Donc de la spéculation sur les droits d'édition.
Du business à la sauce 2012, quoi.

Tordu, oui.
Étonnant, non.

Sardequin
This Land Is Your Land
Sardequin

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeDim 16 Sep - 23:47

Oui bien sur de la spéculation sur les droits d’édition. Tordu oui, étonnant aussi, en tout cas pour moi. Je n’ai pas assez d’imagination pour ça Very Happy
lalou
This Land Is Your Land
lalou

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeLun 17 Sep - 0:15

Notre imagination être bien incapable de percevoir toute les perversités du monde de la finance...
Aleyster
This Land Is Your Land
Aleyster

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitimeLun 17 Sep - 2:24

Citation :

Bob Dylan has revealed that he's working on a sequel to his acclaimed book Chroncicles.

The legendary singer released the tome in 2004 and it was initially billed as the first part of a three-volume memoir, but reports in recent years seemed to rule out the possibility of him penning any future installments.

However, speaking to Rolling Stone, Dylan claimed that he was "always working" on future follow-ups and that he hoped to produce another volume in the future, although he didn’t provide any specific dates or plans for publications.

He said: "I'm always working on parts of it. But the last Chronicles I did all myself. I'm not even really so sure I had a proper editor for that. I don't want really to say too much about that. But it's a lot of work. I don't mind writing it, but it's the rereading it and the time it takes to reread it – that for me is difficult."

Giving a hint into his plans for future sequels and his writing process, meanwhile, he added: "I stumbled into a strategy of going into the future and into the past. I was writing about the 'Freewheelin' Bob Dylan' album, but I didn't use that. In Chronicles I used [‘Oh Mercy’ because it was more interesting to me. I still have the other piece for 'Freewheelin'…' – most of it – and I can definitely make it bigger. That's one of the aspects of Chronicles Two and Chronicles Three. It would definitely start with records. "

Dylan released his 35th studio album, 'Tempest', earlier this month. It contains a total of 10 tracks and has been produced by Dylan himself, although, as with his recent studio albums, the producer is named as 'Jack Frost'. The album includes a special tribute to John Lennon named 'Roll On John' and a 14-minute epic inspired by the Titanic called 'Tempest'.

Earlier this week, the singer responded angrily to accusations that he plagiarised other artists and authors' material, claiming that "wussies and pussies complain about that stuff". He also likened the detractors to the ame kind of people who branded him 'Judas' for switching from an acoustic to an electric guitar in 1965 at the Newport Folk Festival and insisted that "all those evil motherfuckers can rot in hell".

http://www.nme.com/news/bob-dylan/66129
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvel album : Tempest   Nouvel album : Tempest - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Nouvel album : Tempest
Page 22 sur 24Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Suivant